- 300 ft. DMX and AES/EBU Bulk Cable - This heavy-duty professional cable carries DMX control signals and AES digital audio over distances up to 300 feet. Use 3-pin XLR connectors (sold separately) to connect to DMX controllers, lights, fog machines and effects, or AES audio devices, across concert stages and studios.
- Custom Length to Fit Your Needs - Instead of catering your setup to off-the-shelf cable lengths, cut this 300-foot DMX/AES cable to the exact lengths you need to connect your DMX controller to stage lights and effects, without chaining multiple cables or leaving excess cable. Works with 3-pin XLR connectors.
- DMX Control Over Long Distances - Control the light show from backstage or the sound booth with cables that reach all the way to mounted LED stage lights, fog machines, laser lights, strobes and anything else with 3-pin DMX connectors. Ideal for professional venues where cables need to fit perfectly.
- AES Digital Audio for Pro Studios - This 2-conductor cable is also perfect for sending pristine digital audio between rooms in your recording studio using AES/EBU devices for monitoring and playback. Cut this cable to the exact length you need to reduce clutter and keep your facility tidy and professional.
- Pro-Grade Build Quality - Made with 22 AWG gauge wire constructed from 100% oxygen-free copper, this cable is designed for permanent installation as well as touring, thanks to the rugged rubber jacket, aluminum shielding and no-compromise construction. Plus, you can solder your own XLR connections to ensure the quality for yourself.
XLR / DMX OFC Bulk Cable, 300 Feet