- Keep your recreational vehicle safe and protected - GearIT RV Surge Protector 50 AMP. This powerful surge protector is designed to protect against high/low voltage, reverse polarity, and open ground, ensuring that your RV is always safe to use. Before plugging in your RV, check the stable current LED to ensure a safe connection.
- Heavy-Duty Surge Protector - Designed to withstand the test of time. Constructed with PVC insulation and 10AWG conductors, it can support up to 50A, 120/240V, 6000/12000Watts, and dissipate up to 3060 Joules. The built-in indicator diagnostic LED makes it easy to ensure a safe RV connection. Additionally, it comes equipped with over current protection circuit breaker reset buttons, ensuring optimal performance and protection.
- NEMA 14-50 Connectors – GearIT 50 Amp surge protector works with a pair of specific plugs, including one male NEMA 14-50P connector and one female NEMA 14-50R receptacle for high voltage surge protection.
- Weather Resistant Enclosure - Engineered to withstand the toughest weather conditions with its weather-resistant and leakproof enclosure, featuring a flip-up lid. This makes it impervious to the elements, guaranteeing that your RV stays powered up and protected, no matter what Mother Nature has in store. Rain, snow, and temperature fluctuations will not affect its performance, giving you peace of mind on your next RV adventure.
- Wide Compatibility - Not just for RVs, this versatile accessory is also compatible with campers, trailers, trucks, motorboats, yachts and mobile homes. With GearIT, you can rest assured that you'll always be connected.
50-Amp RV Surge Protector Plug with 3060 Joules Surge Protection - Weatherproof Cover and OCP Reset