- GearIT Microphone Stand With Boom Arm - Built for heavy touring, live performance and recording studios, this tripod boom mic stand extends so you can place the microphone exactly where you want it. Three adjustment points and steel construction make this a professional alternative to flimsy mic stands.
- Extended Boom Arm (2.5 Feet) - For vocalists who play instruments, this mic stand features a boom arm that reaches over keyboards, acoustic guitars, and even hi-hats for those singing drummers! Angle the boom arm up to add extra height, making it possible to extend your microphone well over 7 feet high.
- Three Versatile Adjustment Points - Dial in the perfect height, reach and tilt to put your microphone exactly where you want it, knowing your boom mic stand
will stay in place due to the pro-grade steel joints. Unlike cheap microphone boom stands, this stand features a heavy-duty steel tripod, too.
- Cable Management Clips Included - If you’ve ever tripped over a cable (and let’s face it, you have) then you know cable management solutions aren't optional. Prevent mishaps and keep your vocal setup clean with the included clips for tying your XLR cable to the boom arm and down the stand.
- Rugged and Ready for the Stage - For gigging musicians and busy music venues, microphone stands just need to work. There’s no time to waste with replacing your mic stand every time one breaks. This boom mic stand is made for professionals who rely on their gear to last in the long term, show after show.
Adjustable Boom Height Microphone Stand