- GearIT Tesla to J1772 Adapter - This EV charging adapter lets you use a Tesla charger with a vehicle that has J1772 connectors, opening up a large network of cutting-edge Tesla charging options to owners of non-Tesla brands including Chevrolet, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Nissan and more.
- Access the Tesla Charging Network - Tesla operates a growing network of charging stations that use the Tesla connector type, the North American Charging Standard (NACS). This Tesla to J1772 adapter lets you take advantage of those Tesla chargers for your non-Tesla vehicle that uses the J1772 connector.
- 40 Amp / 250 Volt Charging - Operating at up to 40 amps and 250 Volts, this Tesla to J1772 adapter can charge your EV in hours using Tesla High Powered Wall Connectors, Destination Chargers and Mobile Connectors. Combining these new options with the network of J1772 stations, you'll have more charging options than ever.
- Start Charging Your EV in Seconds - When you want to use a Tesla (NACS) charger, simply remove this adapter from the glove box of your electric vehicle, attach it to the end of the Tesla charger, and that's it! The Tesla charger will now function just like a J1772 charger.
- Rugged Construction - This Tesla to J1772 adapter is built to be the only EV charging adapter you'll ever need, and that means it needs to last. With an ETL certification, this adapter has held up to rigorous testing, so you can charge outdoors in the elements without worry.
Tesla to J1772 Adapter for EV, Compatible With Tesla (NACS) Chargers