- RESISTANT SILICONE WIRE COIL - Avoid the risk of short circuits. The silicone jacket is resistant to extreme temperatures. Your line will not freeze at temperatures above -76°F and will not melt with overheating below 392°F.
- 14AWG PURE COPPER CONDUCTOR - Guaranteed the quality of the electrical connections. In this case, the 658 strands 99.9% Oxygen Free-Copper wire has a higher electrical conductivity and lower resistivity than copper-clad aluminum wire.
- TOUGH AND FLEXIBLE - Rated up to 600V and can be used for many application such as automotive, lighting, model car, robotic, computer power supply, drone, or 3D printer.
- EASY SOLDERING TIN COATED - Save time and increases the effectiveness of electrical connections. This soft and flexible wire conductor is coated with a tin layer that facilitates the joining of the wires by soldering.
- AVAILABLE IN SEVERAL SIZES - Each GearIT electric silicone wire is available in different sizes to suit your needs, from 16 AWG gauge to 12 AWG and, lengths ranging from 25 to 100 feet.
50 Feet, 100 Feet
GearIT 14AWG 600V Tinned OFC Stranded Silicone Wire, Red