- GearIT Double-Braced Drum Throne With Round Top - This sturdy drum stool features reinforced steel legs and a thick, comfortable, padded leather seat. Easy adjustment options let you swivel freely or lock the seat in place, set your preferred height without slipping, and disassemble the entire throne for easy touring.
- Double-Braced Steel Tripod for Support - The wide-base steel tripod is double braced to keep the drum throne rooted on stage during intense live performances when you need stability. The throne supports up to 350 lbs. while remaining compact enough to fit in the tour van along with your drum kit.
- Padded Leather Seat Built for Long-Term Comfort - This incredibly comfortable drum throne has a thick layer of foam inside the 12-inch black leather seat. It’s soft enough to keep you comfortable during long drumming sessions, but durable enough to hold up to the rigor of gigging and daily practice.
- Fitted With Anti-Slip Rubber Feet - It’s a common problem: stage floors and drum risers get slippery. Your throne starts to move when you stomp the kick. In addition to being dangerous, this movement interferes with your playing. That’s why this seat includes textured rubber feet that grip on common surfaces.
- Flexible and Adjustable for Every Drummer - Adjust the height from 19 to 23.5 inches and lock it firmly without slipping. Set the drum seat to swivel or not, depending on your preference. All adjustment points stay how you left them until it’s time to fold up your throne.