- Maximize Your Towing Potential: This trailer Y splitter combines 1 female plug and 2 male plugs, allowing you to run the lights on your slide-in camper and boat trailer at the same time. Suitable for most trucks with a 7-way round plug, including trailers, RVs, campers, boat trailers, and trucks.
- Tow with Confidence: This 7 Way Female to Dual 7 Way Male plug is commonly used at half-ton, 3/4-ton, one-ton, long bed, short bed, dually or whatever type of truck as long as it equips with 7 pin RV socket. You can pull a trailer behind the truck with a slide in camper in the bed so you need plug ins for both. This is a great alternative to running another wiring harness and connector to the side of the bed.
- Built to Last: For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the double prong brass contact for the female plug has outstanding contacts which is better than the single prong plugs. The housing of the 7-pin socket is made from durable molded black plastic and has a spring-loaded dust cover to protect the connection points. Protect it from heavy rain, snow and mud.
- Easy Installation: Simple Plug and Play design makes easy installation, this 7 way trailer splitter requires no cutting or splicing, just plugs into the existing sockets and you are able to run the lights on your slide in truck camper and trailer at the same time with this 7 way Y splitter.
- What's Included: 1x 7 Way Y Splitter (1 Female End to 2 Male End)
7 Way RV Trailer Cord Y Splitter Pigtail Adapter Cable, 15-Inch