- Heavy Duty 14 AWG 300V SJOOW (Service, Oil, and Water Resistant) cable is a type of electrical wire that is commonly used in industrial, commercial, and outdoor applications. It is insulated, and is covered by a durable rubber jacket that provides resistance to oils, acids, water, and chemicals, making it a durable and long-lasting option for harsh environments (-40°C to 90° Celcius).
- 14 Gauge 4-Conductor OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) is made from stranded pure copper conductors. OFC wire provides increased conductivity to carry more current. OFC wire has much higher corrosion resistance and improved heat absorption over non-OFC wire. ETL Listed ensures this cable will provide safe performance in harsh environments.
- SJOOW electrical wire is commonly used in industrial settings, as well as outdoor and marine applications. The wire features rubber insulation and a rubber jacket, making it suitable for use in environments where these substances are present. Some common applications of SJOOW electrical wire include power generation, mining, oil and gas exploration, and marine environments. It can be used for power and control circuits, portable tools and equipment, portable lighting, and portable appliances.
- Common uses for 14 AWG SJOOW cable include: Power distribution in industrial facilities; Portable power and lighting applications, such as construction sites, events, and emergency services; Outdoor equipment, such as pumps, generators, and lighting systems; Temporary power applications, such as power connections for events and shows; Connecting heavy-duty electrical equipment, such as motors and transformers; Marine applications, such as connecting electrical systems on ships and boats.
- Simplify Your Life. GearIT 300V SJOOW electrical cables are perfect for industrial and commercial applications in harsh environments. GearIt provides you heavy-duty and easy-to-use products to ensure you're always connected.
25 Feet, 50 Feet, 100 Feet
14/4 SJOOW OFC Power Cable 300V Electric Wire