See the Future with Type C
The GearIt USB 2.0 to Type-C cable provides a convenient connection between legacy computers and the newest releases of smartphones and tables with Type-C. It connects computers with a USB Type A port (USB 2.0 or 3.0) to newer smartphones and tablets with the small form factor Type-C connector.
Superior Construction with an Unbeatable Warranty
The combination of sturdy construction with a flexible jacket and USB connectors with molded strain relief provides a cable with reliable performance and long life. It includes a lifetime warranty and product support.
- This cable only operates from a computer (i.e. host) or standalone charger with USB Type A to a smartphone or tablet with Type-C. It is not designed to connect a computer, smartphone, or tablet with Type-C to USB peripherals with Type A (such as an external hard drive).
- It is not compatible with the Type-C port on the Apple 'USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter'. It only functions with the USB Type A port on the Multiport Adapter.
- Host Computer/Charger Connector: USB 2.0 Type A male
- Client Smartphone/Tablet Connector: USB 2.0 Type-C male
- Supports USB Type-C(more...)